Working list of 2018 goals•
Posted on January 30 2018
- Read more novels (I guess a business book or two too)
- Visit the beach more-- it's only 15 minutes away!
- Share more of my work and process
- Get my studio lookin' good!
- Travel! Get something fun going on every month even if its just a day trip
- Spruce up my brand
- Get some awesome copy -- taking copywriter suggestions!
- Invite friends over for drinks/dinner more often
- Keep up with my online friends! Do some skyping/direct connections. "Likes" are great but don't count!
- Get more involved in the local art scene
Working in Collections
I introduced a tangible product line into my business in 2018. It wasn't until 2019 I started releasing products as collections and it has made suc...Read More
oh boy! Designing L...
Although my son, Connor’s, birth was less dramatic than his sister’s it still had many firsts for me that took me by surprise. By my third trimes...Read More
Selling at Local Ma...
We wrapped up our second Market Basket (and third local market experience) in November 2019 and I’m finally able to write and reflect on my experi...Read More