Working list of 2018 goals•
Posted on January 30 2018
- Read more novels (I guess a business book or two too)
- Visit the beach more-- it's only 15 minutes away!
- Share more of my work and process
- Get my studio lookin' good!
- Travel! Get something fun going on every month even if its just a day trip
- Spruce up my brand
- Get some awesome copy -- taking copywriter suggestions!
- Invite friends over for drinks/dinner more often
- Keep up with my online friends! Do some skyping/direct connections. "Likes" are great but don't count!
- Get more involved in the local art scene
Word of the Year 2021
I've had my WOTY picked out for a while now with the much anticipation of the new year (goodbye 2020!) Coming out of a year like 2020 I knew I want...Read More
My Year in Review 2020
I can’t believe I almost didn’t want to look back on 2020! There’s a lot of doom and gloom out there for this past year, so much so I almost totall...Read More
Working in Collections
I introduced a tangible product line into my business in 2018. It wasn't until 2019 I started releasing products as collections and it has made suc...Read More